Friday, October 30, 2009

Game Maker

Game Maker allows people to create games without having to use complicated computer codes. With just a drag and drop command it is user friendly! It comes with a set of standard action libraries, which covers things such as movement, basic drawing and simple control structures. It can be useful in the classroom to assist students development of creative skills as well as technology and enterprise skills.

Even though Game Maker is designed to be simple and user friendly, I still found it difficult to create a game. However, I cannot speak for the majority of the people. If I was to use this program in the classroom I would definately need some assistance to become confident in teaching it to my students. Perhaps, the Game Maker Tutorial 8.0 that is being released soon will aid myself and other people in gaining a deeper understanding of this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment