Monday, August 10, 2009

First Entry

Today our task was to create a blog as a part of our assessment in this technology unit. I am quite aware of blogs as I regularly read other people's blog from all places in the world. I previously made my own blog as a means of personal reflection of my life however decided that I wanted more privacy so I stopped blogging. I think that blogs are very interesting and allow us to convey our thoughts and perspectives and blogs also allow reader to comment on the topic. Blogs have also bought controversial topics to discuss and have made normal people into celebrity bloggers. As our society is becoming more and more technologically savvy - we can now add sounds, images, music, video - the list is endless! It is certainly an improvement from writing into diaries.....

This is a wordle I made - based upon the similarities of a few blogs examined


2 comments:

  1. a very 'wordly' entry Christina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your first post Christina. You obviously feel comfortable in the blog environment. A nice relaxed tone. What are some of your favourite blogs?

    I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Lina :)

    ReplyDelete